The human mind loves to be pushed to it’s limits. It love to work extremely hard to resolve an issue. The human mind thrives under pressure. It anticipates that which we never even knew would or had occurred. The human brain is an incredible work of art and providing it with simple challenges will keep it fresh and alive.
The reason why we are discussing ways to challenge your mind is because simplifying one’s life, from the chaotic state it may currently be in, takes a lot of thought process. To simplifying the many factors in our lives we must anticipate the challenges to change, counter the pull of the former unwanted lifestyle, and develop new habits that assist in the simplifcation of our day to day lives. By no means is this easy. However, by having a mind that is capable of challenging itself frequently, the daily simplifying process is made easier.
Here are 7 Simple Ways to Challenge Yourself Today…
- Perform Balance and Coordination Exercises. Physical fitness is extremely important to the mind and the body’s capability of continued strain in other situations. Try some from this non-affiliate link…click here.
- Begin Learning a new language. You may uncover a new interest for intercultural relations and your left temporal lobe will love you.
- Start a Blog. It costs nothing, you learn a new skill and your write…a lot. Go to WordPress for a free one.
- Learn a New Trick. Get different, unused parts of your brain thinking by learning a short trick. Here are two of my favorites both by Tim Ferriss… pen trick and fork.
- Sit Still and Breathe. Relax your mind for 10 minutes so it can regain it’s strength. Sit with eyes closed and in silence. This may be tougher than you think.
- Break A Routine. If you always write or eat with your left hand, start doing it with the other. Simple, tough and effective.
- Buy a Rubix Cube. This will be frustrating and fun. If this is too difficult, check out other mind challenging games in the toy section of a local department store to enjoy this mind challenge.
Hopefully, these tips and tricks to challenge your mind will lead to a more productive and useful brain.